To learn the role of cardiac CT in the evaluation of coronary stents and coronary artery by-pass grafts: from diagnosis to prognosis.
1. A balanced view and experience from the Principal investigator of the imaging CoreLab for the much anticipated ISCHEMIA trial.
2. Lessons on how this trail learned from the past and will influence our future practice.
3. What groups benefit from ischemia evaluation?
You can learn how to prepare the patient for cardiac CT, in order to get nice images, improving temporal, spatial and contrast resolution. Challenging patients, arrhythmic and revascularized patients.
Incremental and complementary role of cardiac CT in diagnosing and advancing the management of endocarditis. CT role in unmasking invasive endocarditis. Correlation of CT finding with surgical pathology. CT and TEE spacial and temporal resolution.
Essential steps in analyzing and reporting a coronary CT: views, cuts, image manipulation and elements of a meaningful report.
- These tutorials are used for educational purposes and not to direct individual patient care.
- All opinions expressed on these tutorials represent the opinions of the presenters and not the opinions of their respective institutions or professional societies.
593 total views, 1 views today