You can learn how to use Echo to uncover all types of atrial septal defects.
1. Understanding LVOT obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
2. Anatomic variants: Papillary muscle position, attachment, and mitral valve leaflet length.
3. LVOT obstruction without hypertrophy.
4. Use of valsalva, Amyl Nitrite, and stress echocardiography
Understand central role of Echocardiography in
1. Making the diagnosis.
2. Assessing for complications.
3. Superiority of TEE.
4. Role of other imaging modalities in ESC guidelines beyond Duke Criteria.
Evaluation of atrial septal defects and guidance for transcatheter closure
MitraClip procedure is rapidly evolving. Here you can learn the use of Echo imaging to guide MitraClip Procedure.
Understanding of Left atrial appendage anatomy.
inclusion and exclusion criteria for percutaneous closure.
Role of CT in pre-procedural planning.
TEE/TOE for intra-procedural guidance and confirmation of successful closure.
You can learn the use of lung ultrasound in COVID-19 patients: to monitor progression and to guide weaning from the ventilator; To monitor recruitment, response to proning and help weaning from mechanical ventilation.
Identify role of TEE/TOE in identifying mechanical complications of endocarditis.
Limitations of Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE) especially in patients with mechanical valves.
Importance of early interventions to improve survival.
To learn how to measure strain with speckle tracking and how to interpret the results.
To learn the role of echocardiography in the transcatheter mitral valve leaflet repair with PASCAL system: TEE, TOE, 3D.
Classic echocardiographic images of septal rupture, pseudoaneurysms, acute mitral regurgitation
Chart Flow for management of patients in carcinogenic shock due to mechanical complications of MI.
- These tutorials are used for educational purposes and not to direct individual patient care.
- All opinions expressed on these tutorials represent the opinions of the presenters and not the opinions of their respective institutions or professional societies.
1,835 total views, 7 views today