1. Understanding LVOT obstruction in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
2. Anatomic variants: Papillary muscle position, attachment, and mitral valve leaflet length.
3. LVOT obstruction without hypertrophy.
4. Use of valsalva, Amyl Nitrite, and stress echocardiography
1. Recognize different phenotypes of HCM.
2. Importance of provoking gradients.
3. Use echo and MRI data to guide therapy.
4. Risk stratification for an ICD.
5. Recognize entities that can mimic HCM
- These tutorials are used for educational purposes and not to direct individual patient care.
- All opinions expressed on these tutorials represent the opinions of the presenters and not the opinions of their respective institutions or professional societies.
16 total views, 1 views today