80 year old male with history of hypertension presenting with dyspnea on exertion.
BP well controlled on Long acting metoprolol and Diltiazem.
Correct diagnosis was made and patient was started on appropriate guidelines directed therapy. Patient retuned 30 days later
Which is your diagnosis?
- Calcific degenerative Aortic stenosis
- Sub-Valvular aortic membrane
- Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy with systolic anterior motion of the mitral valve
- Mixed severe aortic valve disease and mitral valve disease
What was the therapy?
- Stopping beta blockers and calcium channel blockers